CUT-1M is a commuting device compatible with the STORCZYK ZT system devices.
It ensures operation of digital telecommunication networks offering data transmission as well as phonic.
Technical data and functional capabilities of CUT-1M:
- Servicing up to 32 own users defined universally (digital, CA/CB, MB);
- Co-operation with the standard STORCZYK ZT system terminal equipment (analogue and digital telephones, MK-16 computer module, ISDN BRI telephones and VHF and KF radio interface block);
- User’s interface standard is compliant with U interface standard B+D or 2B+D);
- Co-operation with the STORCZYK ZT system devices by means of four group tracks ( in Eurocom, STANAG 4210, G.703, STANAG 4206)by means of cable regenerators or optical converters;
Telecommunication services of CUT-1M:
- data transmission and phonic connections;
- phonic conference connections;
- ringing signal relocation;
- number relocation;
- priority connections;
- access password change for call diversion and ringing signal relocation services;