The Electro-acoustic Public Address System is intended for use in military units of psychological war to effect their tasks. It is adapted to transmit sound-amplified messages in open areas and to oroceed with actions in tactic and operational zones.
The System provides for the following:
- to broadcast sound amplified messages from microphones, radiostations, computers and audio equipment (radio, CD/DVD player);
- to monitor and record the surroundings;
- internal communication for crew members;
- to run acoustic simulation of gun sites;
- to operate both at parking and while driving.
- RANGE: 2,5 km
- CONTROL: microprocessor-based control/switching unit for the operator, Remote radio and wire control.
- EQUIPMENT stationary microphone, four wireless microphones, PC, CD/DVD player, radioreceiver, USW radiostation, GPS, revolving camera with a recorder, digital radiotelephone, camera, Night vision goggles, manpack radio RP-1.
- POWER SUPPLY: battery bank 24V/85 Ah chargeable from 230V mains at standstill or SOM 24V vehicle in motion.
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM: horn loudspeakers adjustable to various directions.
- BASE VEHICLE: HONKER-2000 cross country – passenger vehicle.