Sending electronic mail using the application RF-6760W cooperating with modems using the synchronous and asynchronous transmission link (STANAG 5066);
Remote programming of the radio station RF-5800H using the application RF-6550H RPA;
Remote control of the radio station RF-5800H using KDU;
Remote control of the radio station RF-5800H using the remote control protocol (RCP);
Remote control of the radio station family PR4G using multifunctional microtelephone MTW;
Parallel and independent data and voice transmission;
Execution of phonic connection between the panels (so called INTERCOM).
- Microtelephone type H-250 (option);
- Microtelephone type COT207-14R (option);
- Multifunctional microtelephone MTW (option);
- Power supply 230 VAC / 24 VDC with low frequency amplifier and batteries providing operation for 5 hours;
- Set of connection cables to operate the SW radio station;
- Set of connection cables to operate the USW radio station;
- Transport suitcase.